All volumes will be submitted to relevant indexation databases such as
Preparing Your Manuscript
Do not submit your papers directly to BCP Social Sciences & Humanities (ISSN: 2692-6172); please contact your conference organizer for submission instructions.
BCP Conference Series uses author-supplied PDFs for all online and print publication. Authors must prepare their papers using MS Word, according to the templates, and then convert these files to PDF.
It is important to ensure that when you submit your paper, it is in its final form ready for publication, and has been thoroughly proofread. BCP do not copy edit or reformat papers and will not send out author proofs prior to publication. Post-publication changes are not permitted, so please ensure that your paper has been checked for errors.
For papers published in our gold open access proceedings titles BCP no longer requires authors to sign and submit copyright forms.
By submitting a paper an author and all co-authors are assumed to agree with the terms of the BCP Proceedings Licence - the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) licence (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0 or any newer version of the licence).
As a summary, please ensure the following:
1. Paper size is A4.
2. Margins are 3cm (top), 2.0cm (left and right) and 1.5cm (bottom).
3. The paper includes the author name and affiliation (full address including country).
4. The PDF is free of formatting errors, since conversion from Word to PDF can introduce formatting errors.
5. Text is single spaced, not double spaced.
6. Reference lists are checked for accuracy. References can only be linked via Crossref if they are correct and complete.
7. Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.